Aga Khan University Jobs have been announced for the post of Research Specialist+Nutritionist.
Table Of Contents
- Important Details Of Aga Khan University Jobs 2023
- Aga Khan University Jobs Overview
Important Details Of Aga Khan University Jobs 2023
|Who Can Apply
Anywhere in Punjab
30 December 2023
|Last Date To Apply
07 January 2024
Aga Khan University Jobs Advertisement 2023 | Aga Khan University Jobs 2023 Online Apply
This is the official advertisement for these jobs. You can also visit the AKU Official website to see details of these jobs.
How To Apply For Aga Khan University Jobs Online
Following is a step-by-step process to apply for Aga Khan University Jobs. Follow the exact same steps while applying online to avoid any inconvenience or rejection of the application.
Time To Apply For Aga Khan University Jobs 1 hour
Visit Official website
Visit the official website to apply for these jobs and click the “Online Apply” button.
Official Website: https://www.aku.edu/
Next, an online application would appear.
Fill in all the details required in the application Form.
Upload necessary documents.
Re-check all the given information.
Finally, click “Submit Application”, and your application will be submitted.
Lastly, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria you will be further notified for written exams and for the interview process, in accordance with the schedule and recruitment process.
Recommended Reading: Digital Marketing Jobs In Lahore 2024 [SPEL Lahore]
FAQs | Aga Khan University Jobs
What is the last date to apply for Aga Khan University Jobs?
The last date to apply for Aga Khan University Jobs is 07 January 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for Aga Khan University Jobs?
To apply for Aga Khan University Jobs Interested candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Age: 28-30
2. Qualification: Master’s Degree in Nutrition or relevant fields.
Aga Khan University Jobs Overview
Evolution in Healthcare Leadership:
- Originating as a health-sciences university, Aga Khan University has grown to become a significant private healthcare provider in both Pakistan and East Africa.
Global Recognition for Excellence:
- A landmark achievement for Aga Khan University hospitals is their accreditation by the U.S.-based Joint Commission International, marking them as the first accredited healthcare institutions in Pakistan and East Africa.
Recommended Reading: Pakistan Airport Jobs 2024 [Sialkot International Airport]
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to contact us at our official email Info@urdumedium.pk.