Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs have been announced for the post of Assistant District Attorney.
Recommended Reading: Medical College Jobs Lahore 2023 | Teaching Jobs In Medical Colleges Lahore 2023
Table Of Contents
- Important Details Of Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2023
- Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Overview:
Important Details Of Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 2023
Assistant District Attorney
|Who Can Apply
30 November 2023
|Last Date To Apply
14 December 2023
PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 | PPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply
This is the official advertisement for these jobs. You can also visit the PPSC Official website to see details of these jobs.
PPSC Assistant District Attorney Jobs Application Process
Recommended Reading: AGP Office Islamabad Jobs 2023 | Jobs In Auditor General Of Pakistan
How To Apply For Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Online
Following is a step-by-step process to apply for Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs. Follow the exact same steps while applying online to avoid any inconvenience or rejection of the application.
Time To Apply For Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs 1 hour
Visit Official website
Visit the official website to apply for these jobs and click the “Online Apply” button.
Official Website: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
Next, an online application would appear.
Fill in all the details required in the application Form.
Upload necessary documents.
Re-check all the given information.
Finally, click “Submit Application”, and your application will be submitted.
Lastly, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria you will be further notified for written exams and for the interview process, in accordance with the schedule and recruitment process.
FAQs | Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs
What is the last date to apply for Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs?
The last date to apply for Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs is 14 December 2023.
Eligibility criteria for Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs?
To apply for Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Interested candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Age: 25-50
2. Qualification: LL.M Degree
Punjab Law And Parliamentary Affairs Jobs Overview:
Emphasis on Rule-Based Selection Criteria and Processes
- A pivotal focus lies in implementing rule-based selection criteria and processes, with the aim of guaranteeing fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates throughout the recruitment process.
Advisory Role to the Government
- A critical aspect involves providing valuable advice to the Government, particularly on policies, recruitment methodologies, selection criteria, and processes. The objective is to streamline the selection process and attract the most qualified human resources for various positions.
Recommended Reading: Private Jobs In Lahore Pakistan 2023 (Field Staff+Accounts Staff)
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to contact us at our official email Info@urdumedium.pk.