Stenographer Jobs PPSC has been announced for the post of The Punjab Public Service Commission.
Recommended Reading: DC Office Assistant Jobs By PPSC 2023 | PPSC Assistant Jobs Advertisement 2023
Table Of Contents
- Important Details Of Stenographer Jobs PPSC 2023
- Stenographer Jobs PPSC Overview:
Important Details Of Stenographer Jobs PPSC 2023
|Who Can Apply
Anywhere in Punjab
03 months of Office Automation Certificate
Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division)
03 December 2023
|Last Date To Apply
14 December 2023
Stenographer Jobs PPSC Advertisement 2023 | Stenographer Jobs PPSC 2023 Online Apply
This is the official advertisement for these jobs. You can also visit the PPSC Official website to see details of these jobs.
PPSC Stenographer Jobs Online Apply
How To Apply For Stenographer Jobs PPSC Online
Following is a step-by-step process to apply for Stenographer Jobs PPSC. Follow the exact same steps while applying online to avoid any inconvenience or rejection of the application.
Time To Apply For Stenographer Jobs PPSC 1 hour
Visit Official website
Visit the official website to apply for these jobs and click the “Online Apply” button.
Official Website: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
Next, an online application would appear.
Fill in all the details required in the application Form.
Upload necessary documents.
Re-check all the given information.
Finally, click “Submit Application”, and your application will be submitted.
Lastly, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria you will be further notified for written exams and for the interview process, in accordance with the schedule and recruitment process.
Recommended Reading: PPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2023 (Punjab Small Industries Corporation Jobs)
FAQs | Stenographer Jobs PPSC
What is the last date to apply for Stenographer Jobs PPSC?
The last date to apply for Stenographer Jobs PPSC is 14 December 2023.
Eligibility criteria for Stenographer Jobs PPSC?
To apply for Stenographer Jobs PPSC interested candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Age: 18-30
2. Qualification: Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division).
Stenographer Jobs PPSC Overview:
Advisory Function for Government Enhancement:
- Provide strategic advice to the Government regarding policies, recruitment methodologies, and the optimization of selection criteria and processes.
- Endeavor to attract the most qualified human resources for various positions, adhering to established standards and principles.
Conducting Rigorous Tests and Examinations:
- Undertake the responsibility of conducting thorough tests, examinations, and interviews for the recruitment of Provincial Services and positions linked to the affairs of the Province, as per the prescribed guidelines.
Recommended Reading: PPSC Photographer Jobs Advertisement 2023 | PPSC Jobs For Photographer 2023
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to contact us at our official email Info@urdumedium.pk.